Aim of the programme
The program is designed to offer future professionals a solid knowledge of problem solving as well as interpersonal skills combined with an in-depth understanding of the hospitality industry. Future executives will be able to operate at junior, middle or senior management positions in the hospitality industry as well as in the organization and management of hotels, restaurants, and various corporate hospitality units.
Students attend five (5) compulsory modules and two (2 ) elective modules depending on their field of specialization. Upon completion of their courses, students deliver their diploma thesis.
1 Year / 180 Credits
Why choose the programme?
- A program degree is vital to the competitive international labor markets of the E.U., the USA, the UAE, etc. Many graduates are already working abroad.
- Great demand for specialized business executives who are graduates of British universities
- Leading academics with many years of teaching and professional experience present a combination of theoretical and practical knowledge.
- The mix of students and executives from abroad makes this postgraduate program highly competitive as different cultures and business models they bring from various countries constitute a huge capital of experiences in the context of a globalized economy.
- The program graduates’ salaries are raised faster and steadier, with job opportunities increasing rapidly.
- It is the ideal tool for starting one’s own business offering a broad view of how to hedge business risks.
|HLT-7031||Managing People & Markets Across Cultures|
|HLT-7042||People, places and Practice: Contextualising the THE Industries|
|HLT-7039||Exploring Hospitality & Tourism Landscapes|
|HLT-7032||Industry Project Management|
|HLT-7043||Crisis & Risk Management|
Are you interested?
Students can design, with their professors’ assistance, their method of studying. At the same time, the course structure and the various teaching methods have been designed to support this practice. Micro-teaching is encouraged through the use of specific international practices such as case studies, while practical training is complemented by the use of appropriate materials, videos, computer software, etc.
The teaching material is presented through a mix of lectures, seminars and workshops. *Some teaching methods might not apply to all subjects.
Book Online Appointment
The minimum requirements for enrollment in the Master program are:
- an undergraduate degree awarded by another recognized certification body (2: 2 or higher); or
- non-degree qualification or a key-qualification considered to be satisfactory for enrollment in the postgraduate program.
Students without these qualifications will be assessed for their eligibility through an interview and, where appropriate, through proper recommendations.
Non-graduates without the formal qualifications (ie: fewer qualifications than required for enrollment) may have to compensate for them with relevant professional experience, provided that these candidates have held for at least five (5) years , a managerial responsible job related to the postgraduate diploma they wish to pursue.
The program, the department and the institution take quality assurance measures to ensure that high standards are observed consistently.
Need Proof of English minimum level B2.
Why study at City Unity College?
Accredited Programmes of Study
Experienced Academic Staff
Affordable tuition fees
Fingertip access to all learning material (Online & Mobile App learning platform - eClass)
Collaboration with overseas Universities
Modern technology used in classrooms, amphitheaters and laboratories
College campus composed of 4 buildings (modern cafeterias, restaurant, conference facilities)
Multi workshops and seminars with guest speakers from the industry
Strong student support services
Opportunity support in research
Member of the Erasmus+ mobility scheme
Why choose Cardiff Metropolitan University?
Cardiff Met has a Silver Teaching Excellence Framework (TFE) rating (HEFCE 2017)
The University is consistently ranked as one of the top universities in the UK (The Times Good University Guide, The Sunday Times University Guide, The Guardian University Guide, The Independent Complete University Guide)
Cardiff Met has been ranked the top University in the UK for ‘International student support’ in the International Student Barometer for six years (ISB 2010-2015)
Cardiff Met won the Times Higher Education’s Most Improved Student Experience Award in 2014
Cardiff Met continues to improve year to year. In 2015, CMET was the 3rd most improved UK University in the Complete University Guide list.
95% of the graduates are working or continue further studies within six months of graduation (DLHE 2016)
Cardiff Met is the top ranked modern university in Wales
The Higher Education Academy’s Postgraduate Research Students Survey ranked Cardiff Metropolitan among the top 10 UK universities in all of its five key areas of measurement